Huron Speed V3 A/C T4 Single Turbo Kit for 1998-2002 Fbody #HSPV3ACHuron Speed
- Current Stock:
Huron Speed V3 A/C Turbo Kit
*Please allow a couple weeks for shipment. Please contact prior to purchasing for more accurate lead time.
Huron Speed Products 98-02 LS1 F-body V3 A/C Retaining Turbo Kit
What is new with the V3 Kit over the V2?
*INCLUDED at no extra cost to the kit Oil Feed and Drain Line Kit, Turbo 4″ Air Filter,
T4 Turbo Blanket, and Heat Wrap with a nice new finish on the hot side! Pre-Drilled hole for the IAT Sensor in Cold-side.
*All kits will now have ALUMINUM cold-side tubing and NO wastegate recirculation in downpipe!
- .120 wall Stainless Steel, V-banded Manifolds. Retain the OEM A/C Compressor and Alternator in their factory positions.
- Extra thick, V-banded, 2-piece Stainless Crossover pipe that retain the Sway Bar and features our new Wastegate location set-up to eliminate boost creep!
- (3) 2.5” V-band clamps for easy installation of the crossover piping to the manifolds.
- 3” 2-piece Downpipe with Wideband O2 bung and plug.
*Optional Turn-Down available for track day exhaust set-ups
- (2) 3″ V-band clamps for easy installation of the downpipe.
- 3″ POLISHED ALUMINUM Cold side piping from turbo to FMIC to Throttle Body with Pre-Drilled IAT Sensor hole.
- Wastegate dumps to atmosphere, no longer recirculates. Allows more adjustments and easier installation.
- Oil Feed and Drain Line Kit including -4an Feed line, -10an Drain line, and all required fittings with turbo drain flange
- T4 Turbo Blanket
- 4″ Turbo Air Filter designed specifically for this kit
- 50′ Roll of black Heat-wrap
- 50mm Blow-Off Valve Flange on Cold side piping
- 4″ core front mount Intercooler
- All exact, specific couplers
- All exact, specific T-Bolt clamps
- F-body front mount intercoolers brackets
- Hardware to mount Turbo, intercooler brackets, and intercooler
All the new features listed above of the V3 A/C kit!
Advantage of having the Huron Speed customer service!
Requires Turbo, Wastegate, BOV, and Pusher Fans to complete or you can order those with the kit as well from us depending on your budget and goals! Requires Turbo Style K-member in order to fit the piping around the A/C Compressor and steering shaft. If NOT purchasing a wastegate with your kit from us, you will also need an extra WG discharge clamp for the recirculating tube. If you order the wastegate from us with your kit, we will include that extra clamp for you!
Here are some new features of the new Huron Speed V3 T4 Turbo Kit:
- Included Manifolds. No need to have to track down rusty Truck Manifolds anymore. Where as they worked great, we now supply manifolds for you to keep the entire process much more simple on your end! These new manifolds are made from.120 wall 304 Stainless. If you know your materials, you know this is VERY heavy duty stuff. Most headers are made from .065 wall making these manifolds nearly twice as thick of material to prevent cracking from holding up the weight of the turbo. They are also V-banded for ease of install and made to RETAIN the OEM alternator location and this version of course the A/C Compressor as well!
- New Wastegate Location. We have seen a few cases where boost creep became a minor issue, but why have to worry or hassle with it at all? We took what we know needed to happen to get a better flow of exhaust to the waste gate and made it happen. Where as our previous kit and most others out there pull from the merge of the 2 banks with a 38mm flange, we are now pulling exhaust from BOTH banks individually in the direction of flow, and merging those into larger piping and a larger 44-45mm WG flange! Good-bye boost creep!
- Keep your Sway Bar. Where as not as big of a demand, we still would get street car customers who really wished to retain their front sway bar. With a little fabrication, we made it happen! We routed the crossover to run just under the front sway bar on the passenger side and right above the bar on the drivers side without sacrificing any ground clearance. We also did this while keeping a larger SS/WS6 sway bar in the OEM location!
- Retain the Low Oil Level Sensor. Our previous kit required the removal of the low oil level sensor for down pipe clearance. With this set-up, we managed to RETAIN the low oil level sensor.
- Fit a Mid-Frame T4. Our previous kit did not have enough clearance to the factory radiator to fit a mid-frame T4 turbo such as a PT88, a T4 BW, or a Mid-frame Turbonetics nor did the hot side have the proper set-up to support the extra weight. With our new design, and the extra thick stainless piping used on the cold side, supporting the extra weight will not be an issue! Also we managed to find the proper angle on the T4 flange to fit your standard T4 turbo or a Mid-Frame turbo on it while still clearing the factory radiator in the factory, untouched position!
- 4″ Downpipe option. Mainly for those wanting to run the mid-frame turbos, we also have a down pipe solution for you as well considering they come with a 4″ down pipe discharge opposed to the 3″ of a standard T4 turbo. With this, we have developed a 2-piece 4″ down pipe that will exit the front bumper on the passenger side. With this, you will still be able to retain your OEM Radiator in the OEM Location!
- Wideband O2 bung. This is now standard. We are putting an extra O2 bung in the supplied 3″ through K-member down pipe along with a plug so you can run this, or have it there if when the time comes for tuning or logging purposes. This is a standard feature!
All of these new features and still keep the great features of our first kit such as the simple, clean, and effective cold side with brackets and 4″ thick core FMIC. Retain the Factory A/C. Retain the Factory Radiator in the Factory Position (now enhanced even for mid-frames!)
*Details on the Options you will find in the Drop Down Menus*
- Turbos. We have a stock of Turbonetics TC78s, 7875s, and 7575s on the way. All other turbos will be built per order and drop shipped directly to you after you complete your purchase.
- Downpipe option. 3″ standard through K-member downpipe comes with the standard 3″ flange to bolt directly up to most all such 3″ discharge turbos such as the TC 78, 7875, 7575, PT7675, etc. The 4″ downpipe upgrade is flanged for the 4″ exit PT88. If running a different 4″ exit Mid-Frame turbo, a flange swap may be required to mate to your specific turbo as the mid-frames come with many different flanges.
- Coating. Please allow up to 5-10 days for your kit to get coated and shipped. We are offering the full hotside to be Ceramic Coated in Black which includes the (2) manifolds, crossover, and downpipe (4″ will include the main peice, tip will be left polished). We are offering Powder Coating on the Cold Side Piping. For the Powder we have the following options for colors, Please leave one of these colors in the Special Instuctions so we know which color to spray. Flat Black. Satin Black, Mirror Blue, Mirror Green, Mirror Black, Mirror Red, Mirror Yellow, Metallic Silver, Candy Blue, Candy Red, Candy Purple, Shocker Yellow.
- Air Filter. The air filter we had custom made to fit this kit to bolt to the turbo and clear the hot side piping. This Filter is 7″ long and has a 4″ inlet on it to mate up to all of the standard T4 turbos with the 4″ downpipe along with the PT88. Will not bolt up to BW turbos with the 5″ or 5.5″ inlet.
- Dual Fuel Pump Kit. Outright purchase, no need to send your unit in. Pricing includes OEM Quick Connect fittings. Requires external Fuel Pressure Regulator and Wiring. Completely E85 compatable when using DW 200, DW 300, or Walbro 267 Pumps. Nasty Stage 3 line kit will include everything needed to make the Squash dual fuel pump kit work!
- Turn Down. This is for the standard 3″ downpipe only. The standard 3″ downpipe is a 2-piece set-up. This is an option to remove the section that runs through the K-member to the rear of the car and install a 3″ turn down to the first pipe which will dump the exhaust up front. For those that want an extra loud set-up or an option to have for track days to free up the exhaust! This is not in replacement of anything, simply an additional turn-down to use whenever you find the need. When not wanting to use, simply remove the v-band to remove the turn down and re-connect the second piece of your downpipe to the first and exhaust is out the back again!