Since our start here at Tick Performance, our industry-renowned camshaft experts have impressed MANY critics with both the Tick Performance Elite Line of Camshafts and many custom camshafts for applications that have delivered eye-popping results for everything from daily driven street cars all the way up to 2,000+ horsepower turbo racecars. If you're wanting an aftermarket camshaft but aren't quite sure what direction to go in, contact our friendly staff here at Tick Performance for an honest, solid opinion. You'll be happy with your results - you can bet the house on it!
How does it work?
1) Click Here to Download our Custom Cam Worksheet
2) Fill it out as completely as possible (it shouldn't take more than a few minutes, no worries) and either fax it or scan and e-mail it back to us
3) You'll hear back from a member of our staff within 24 hours
4) If one of our Elite Series Camshafts isn't what we'd suggest for you, we'll provide you with a custom camshaft number (example: TPMSCC-00001)
5) Click "Buy Now" on this page, and enter the number we provide you with into your order notes during checkout
That's it! We'll do the rest. COMP Cams and Cam Motion grind all of our custom camshafts and then ship directly to you, the customer. This process generally takes 2-5 business days. You'll be updated via email as soon as your tracking number is available! As always, contact us with any questions you may have.
NOTE: Due to the application-specific nature of Custom Camshafts, we do not accept returns on them. Once an order has been placed, our manufacturers begin the grind immediately and as a result, your order cannot be canceled.