In business since 2003, Tick Performance, Inc. is a long tenured, quickly growing GM LTx and LSx performance specialist located in Mount Airy, NC, about 90 minutes north of Charlotte. Positions with immediate openings are listed below:
Immediate opening available for a motivated salesperson with an interest in the LSx performance industry. Any potential applicant should have the following:
- Working knowledge of the LSx engine platform & related vehicles
- Prior sales experience, can be general
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Must be a driven individual that works hard and is detail-oriented
- Able to assist customers, make parts recommendations, and complete the sale
- Must be able to handle high call volume and maintain professional attitude at ALL times
All of our sales are phone and internet-based and you must be able to work efficiently, take phone orders, answer e-mails daily and more. You MUST be knowledgeable with the LSx engine platforms and vehicles! We do not expect you to know absolutely everything, but you must have working knowledge of the LSx engine and related vehicle platforms to start with. Please be honest with this when applying, you will be tested before being hired.
This sales position will be paid a base salary plus commission with the commission being the bulk of your paycheck. We do NOT cap commission checks, so you literally determine your earning potential. If interested, please e-mail a resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any applicant that is hired will be expected to live in our general area as these positions will occasionally require some overtime, Saturday hours, and traveling to events. We will help with the relocation process for qualified applicants interested in moving. All Tick Performance employees enjoy competitive pay (that will commensurate with experience), paid holidays, 40 hours of paid vacation time after one year of employment, retirement, and access to hundreds of thousands of performance parts at cost. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
CNC Machine Operator
Tick Performance is seeking a full-time CNC Machine Operator for 40hrs per week, and some overtime may be required. Tick Performance is a small, family owned company that manufactures and retails products for the aftermarket automotive industry. Our CNC machining division is the youngest part of our company, but also the fastest growing! This opening is for a full time employee who will perform daily machine operations and services that we provide. We are seeking an ambitious, motivated individual that is looking to gain valuable hands-on experience in the CNC machining industry. This is the perfect chance to gain knowledge and experience while getting paid!
Job duties include:
- Setup job fixtures
- Identify tools needed for jobs
- Inspect and set tool lengths
- Identify materials needed for jobs
- Sawing materials
- General cleaning of equipment and work environment
- Material handling
- Simple part inspection
- Occasional product packaging
To qualify for this position, applicant must possess:
- a CNC machining certificate
- a High School Diploma or GED
- a valid US Drivers License
- Basic mathematical skills
- ability to read measuring instruments
- ability to pass a drug test
This is an entry level position with pay starting at $12/hr. It’s not a requirement, but a plus if you’re interested in the automotive hobby and/or industry. Tick Performance has a small-business feel with 16 employees, but big-business professionalism and duties. We think it’s a fun place to work, with like-minded employees who are gear heads at heart.